Purpose of this policy
The scope of this policy is:
- Solver Max is based in New Zealand and so is subject to New Zealand law, including the Privacy Act 1993.
Collection of information
Our policy regarding the collection of information is:
- When you visit this website we may automatically collect and store web usage statistics, including: date and time of visit, your IP address, type of browser and operating system, URL of the referring page, the webpage requested, and the status of that request.
- We do not collect personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. Personal information is defined as any information through which you can be identified — such as your name, telephone number, and email address.
- Ways in which you may provide personal information to us include, though are not limited to, emailing us either through our contact form or via direct email.
Use and disclosure
Our policy for the use and disclosure of information is:
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us through this site for the purposes for which you supplied it or, in exceptional situations, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us that information.
- Under some circumstances we may have a legal obligation to disclose information, for example to facilitate the investigation of a criminal offense or where there may be safety risks to a person. Under such circumstances we may disclose information to duly authorized persons or entities.
- We may monitor and analyze non-personal web traffic data to improve our website and services.
You have the following rights with regard to information collected through this website:
- Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of any personal information that we hold about you.
- If any information that we hold about you is incorrect, then you have the right to have it corrected.
- To ask for access to your personal information, or to request that we correct that information, please contact us.
Note that your use of this website is also subject to our terms and conditions.